Please join the mailing
to hear about updates.
Version 20.06 is the most up-to-date version of Baseball Mogul 2017.To upgrade from any version of Baseball Mogul 2017 to Version 20.06, download and run this patch.
To see what version you are running:
Choose 'About Baseball Mogul' from the Help Menu.
Changes from Version 20.05 to 20.06 include:
Changes from Version 20.03 to 20.05 include:
- Fixed "Sabermetric" stat display in Bullpen Dialog.
- More realistic defensive skill levels for players in Amateur Draft.
- Fixed home cities for Yankees and Mets.
- Improved and optimized trading between computer teams.
- Fixed some display bugs in the Transactions Page.
- Improved accuracy of "Projected Revenue".
- Fixed DH appearing twice in batting order if he was also "personal catcher" for the starting pitcher.
- Optimized trade AI to fix simulation slowdowns that occurred with Version 20.03.
- Tweaked ratings for historical prospects (too many players were major-league-ready at age 18-22).
- Fixed Play-By-Play bug that prevented insertion into game of some expanded roster players.
Changes from Version 20.00 to 20.03 include:
- Roster errors (Jose Ramirez added to CLE roster; handedness fixed for Sam Travis).
- Fixed bug with 2017 season schedule (home and away games were reversed).
- Fixed the League Builder feature (by correcting files in "League Builder Rosters" folder).
- Added missing 2016 lefty-righty stats.
After installing the patch, you should be able to run Baseball Mogul 2017 normally using the shortcut installed by the patch.
If you encounter any errors, such as a message that the game is in the wrong directory, your best option is to re-install the full game using the link included with your original purchase confirmation. That link will always point to the newest version of Baseball Mogul 2017.
If you can't find that e-mail, ask for help from email@example.com.
There was a bug in the installer for Version 20.00 that set 'Ctrl-B' as a hotkey for Baseball Mogul 2017.
You can fix this by:
1) Right-clicking on the icon for Baseball Mogul 2017
2) Selecting 'Properties'
3) Deleting 'Ctrl B' where shown.
4) Clicking 'Accept'.
Or just install the current patch.