Note: Baseball Mogul 2010 begins with lineups and stats for opening day 2009. If you want the newest stats and rosters, order Baseball Mogul Diamond (2015 rosters) or Baseball Mogul 2016 (2016 rosters).
Baseball Mogul is the #1 best-selling baseball game for the last three years.
New features in this year's version include:
- NEW 2009 Rosters and Ratings
- Carefully edited and tested for maximum accuracy
- UPDATED Statistical Database
- Includes the complete 2009 MLB Season Schedule
- IMPROVED Expansion Team Options
- Take control of your team before the expansion draft
- NEW Historical Simulation Engine
- More realistic ratings and results from 1901 to 2009 and beyond
- NEW League Options
- Easily match-up teams or all-stars from different eras
- IMPROVED Roster Management
- Adjust the number of pitchers each team carries
- Decide how minor league pitchers are used
- IMPROVED Fantasy Draft
- Better Interface and Artificial Intelligence
- IMPROVED Player Development Engine
- Pitchers and batters match player types for their era
- IMPROVED Play-By-Play Mode
- More realistic results and better manager AI
- NEW FEATURES for multiplayer leagues
- Commissioner Mode "cheats" fixed
- Easy Lineup Import and Export
- New Scouting Options
- IMPROVED Baseball Mogul Encyclopedia
- IMPROVED Help Files and User Interface
- More than 300 new Player Photos
- More than 100 new Season Schedule Templates
- Over 150 other fixes and improvements...
Baseball Mogul 2010 loads saved games from previous versions.
Download the free demo version of Baseball Mogul 2010.
Read the longer product description.
Processor: P600 or better (or Pentium-compatible)
Memory: Required 256 MB, Recommended 512 MB
OS: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista
Hard Drive Space: 250 MB
Display: At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Not supported: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT