- Win7, Vista, or XP
- 75 MB hard disk space
Football Mogul 2012 is the 10th (and newest) version of the addictive football simulation game from the makers of Baseball Mogul.
This version includes rosters and player ratings for opening weekend of the 2011-2012 season.
And ... the complete full version of Football Mogul 2012 is now 100% free. No ads. No timers. Unlimited play. Forever.
To get Football Mogul 2012 for free, we do ask that you please do one of the following:
1. Join our mailing list (you'll get a link in email)
2. Like us on Facebook (the coupon's on the left side)
Thanks for trying the game!
"The best multi-season simulator there is."
"The game play is FANTASTIC."
"As real as it gets."
- Start in any season from 1970 to 2011
- Rosters for every year since the AFL-NFL merger
- Updated year-by-year stats for every player
- Includes all 2011 draftees, plus undrafted free agents
- Opening Day rosters for 2011-2012 season
- Stats and ratings for
- over 2100 active players
- over 62,000 player seasons
- Accurate season schedule for the 2011 season
- Advanced play designer and playbook editor
- Play-by-play describes each play as it happens
- Box scores and play-by-play files created for each game
- Realistic player development and aging
- Play up to 100 seasons into the future
- Create your own 'Football Mogul Encyclopedia'
- Automatically loads files from previous versions
- and more...
- Improved game engine
- Smarter trade AI
- Greatly improved draft strategy
- 400% faster simulation speed than Football Mogul 2010
- More realistic talent distribution in the college draft
- Forty years of historical accuracy
- Historical rookies loaded for each college draft class
- Correct schedule and playoff format for each season
- Enable or disable overtime (which was added in 1974)
- Additional league editing options, like the number of wild card teams
- Hotseat play
- Two players can compete head-to-head using the same computer
- Keyboard shortcuts for in-game playcalling (so you don't have to fight over the mouse)
- Support for online play
- Schedule generation for shorter seasons (as few as 4 games)
- Schedule generation for custom league configuration -- even for an odd number of teams
- Fantasy drafts with more than one human-controlled team
- "Import Playbooks" feature lets you quickly load playbooks designed by each team's owner
- Set your team to run a '3-4' or '4-3' defense
- Adjust the run/pass balance of your offense
- Fine tune your game plan by customing your playbook
Advanced playbook editor
- Easy interface lets you quickly edit existing plays or build a playbook from scratch
- Editable folder names and play names
- Load and save playbooks for use against different opponents, or to share online
- Playbook tracks the success of each play in a variety of offensive and defensive situations
- Supports custom offensive and defensive playbooks for every single historical team
- You can even redesign plays in the middle of a game
- "In terms of speed, user interface and must-have features, this is the best multi-season simulator there is. If you want to play a football game, play Madden. If you want a general manager simulator, play Football Mogul." -- MaximumAwesome.com
- "I hope tons of people purchase the game, cause it's a touchdown all the way."
- "The rosters are as accurate as ever. The DRAFTs for each year -- spot on."
Processor: P600 or better (or Pentium-compatible)
Memory: Required 128 MB, Recommended 512 MB
OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/2003
Hard Drive Space: 200 MB
[Football Mogul version number: 184.108.40.206]