Sports Mogul Price: $24.95
- Win7, Vista, or XP
- 125 MB hard disk space
(not natively compatible with Mac or Linux)
Macintosh and Linux users: Try Football Mogul 2013 with CrossOver. It was rated 'Gold' level compatible!
NOTE: This version was released in September of 2012.
The newest version, with updated stats for the 2013-2014 season, will be released on September 4, 2013.
Football Mogul 2013 is the 11th version of the addictive football simulation game from the makers of Baseball Mogul.
This version includes rosters and player ratings for opening weekend of the 2012-2013 season.
"The best multi-season simulator there is."
"The game play is FANTASTIC."
"As real as it gets."
- Start in any season from 1970 to 2012
- Rosters for every year since the AFL-NFL merger
- Play-by-play describes each play as it happens
- Box scores and play-by-play files created for each game
- Realistic player development and aging
- Play up to 100 seasons into the future
- Automatically loads files from previous versions
- and more...
- Updated team rosters for 2012-2013 season
- New stats and ratings for over 2,800 active players
- Updated year-by-year stats for every player
- More than 400 new players
- Includes all 2012 draftees, plus undrafted free agents
- More than 400 new player photos
- Accurate season schedule for the 2012 season
- Plus schedule options going back to 1972
- Improved play designer and playbook editor
- New personnel groupings, including 3rd down packages for offense and defense
- New formations, including the Wildcat and three "Double Tight-End" options
- Records results of every play in your playbook
- Easily track the success of the plays you design in different down/distance situations
- Improved artificial intellegence. New algorithms for:
- Player creation and development
- College drafting and trade negotiations
- Hall Of Fame selection
- Improved Play-By-Play interface
- Redesign plays in the middle of a game
- View detailed stats for each play in your playbook
- At any time, click "Playbook" to have the computer pick a play for you
- Forty years of historical accuracy
- Historical rookies loaded for each college draft class
- Correct schedule and playoff format for each season
- Enable or disable overtime (which was added in 1974)
- Additional league editing options, like the number of wild card teams
- Hotseat play
- Two players can compete head-to-head using the same computer
- Keyboard shortcuts for in-game playcalling (so you don't have to fight over the mouse)
- Support for online play
- Schedule generation for shorter seasons (as few as 4 games)
- Schedule generation for custom league configuration -- even for an odd number of teams
- Fantasy drafts with more than one human-controlled team
- "Import Playbooks" feature lets you quickly load playbooks designed by each team's owner
- Strategic options
- Set your team to run a '3-4' or '4-3' defense
- Adjust the run/pass balance of your offense
- Fine tune your game plan by customing your playbook
Advanced playbook editor
- Easy interface lets you quickly edit existing plays or build a playbook from scratch
- Editable folder names and play names
- Load and save playbooks for use against different opponents, or to share online
- Playbook tracks the success of each play in a variety of offensive and defensive situations
- Supports custom offensive and defensive playbooks for every single historical team
- You can even redesign plays in the middle of a game
- "In terms of speed, user interface and must-have features, this is the best multi-season simulator there is. If you want to play a football game, play Madden. If you want a general manager simulator, play Football Mogul." -- MaximumAwesome.com
- "I hope tons of people purchase the game, cause it's a touchdown all the way."
- "The rosters are as accurate as ever. The DRAFTs for each year -- spot on."
OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
Hard Drive Space: 125 MB
[Football Mogul version number: 10.0.0]