Why would you buy this for $19.95, when you could have Football Mogul 2012 for FREE? All new rosters, stats and more!
On Sale Now - $19.95
Note: Football Mogul 2010 is now available!
Try the free demo version here!
- Ratings for over 2200 players
- Updated year-by-year stats for every player
- All 252 rookies from the 2008 draft
- NFL schedule for the 2008-2009 season
- Play-by-play describes each play as it happens
- Realistic player development and aging
- Play up to 100 seasons into the future
- Detailed playbook editor
- Create your own 'Football Mogul Encyclopedia'
- and more...
- New strategic options
- Set your team to run a '3-4' or '4-3' defense
- Adjust the run/pass balance of your offense
- Fine tune your game plan by customing your playbook
- Detailed playbook editor
- Easy interface lets you quickly edit existing plays or build a playbook from scratch
- Editable folder names and play names
- Load and save playbooks for use against different opponents, or to share online
- Playbook tracks the success of each play in a variety of offensive and defensive situations
- You can even redesign plays in the middle of a game
- Improved artificial intelligence
- Improved roster management
- Improved play-calling that adjusts to your player talent and coaching tendencies
- Improved talent assessment and draft strategy
- New Hall Of Fame voting algorithm
- More realistic simulation
- Improved passing and running game, with more accurate weather adjustments
- New rookie creation and aging engine
- Correct playoff seeding (and re-seeding) according to NFL rules
- Many improvements and optimizations
- 60% faster simulation speed
- Much faster Trading Block feature
- Play-by-play and game recap bugs fixed
- Improved statistical accuracy and depth
- Single-game records constantly updated for 30 different statistical categories
- Sacks correctly counted as negative 'Passing Yards' in team game stats
- Can now create Football Mogul Encyclopedia in mid-season
- Hotseat play
- Two players can compete head-to-head using the same computer
- Keyboard shortcuts for in-game playcalling (so you don't have to fight over the mouse)
- Improved custom league support
- Schedule generation for shorter seasons (as few as 4 games)
- Schedule generation for custom league configuration -- even for an odd number of teams
- Fantasy drafts with more than one human-controlled team
- "Import Playbooks" feature lets you quickly load playbooks designed by each team's owner
- "surprisingly polished and terrifically realistic" — GameZone.com
- "the in-game play calling engine shines" — BlogCritics Magazine
- Read the preview at Operation Sports
- "The new Playbook Editor is terrific."
- "For a long time, I have looked for a game that was not a video game that allowed you to either call the offensive plays or the defensive alignments. This game does exactly what I was looking for and I think it is really first rate."
Visit esrb.org for updated rating information
Processor: P600 or better (or Pentium-compatible)
Memory: Required 128 MB, Recommended 512 MB
OS: Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003
Hard Drive Space: 50 MB
Note: Some review quotes refer to previous versions of Football Mogul.