The current patch for Football Mogul 18 is Version 15.09
To see what version you are running: choose 'About Football Mogul' from the Help Menu.
To upgrade from any version of Football Mogul 18, download and double-click to run the installation program:
Improvements in 15.09:
- Fixed bug that reduced importance of offensive linemen and defensive players.
- Fixes crash in off-season with some saved games.
- Edited player retirement algorithms to fix "disappearing player" problem.
- Adjustments to offensive play selection AI.
- Simulation engine improvements (to better match historical league averages).
- Fixed "Pro Set" formation to match documentation (replaced 2nd RB with FB).
- Revised ratings for 2,354 players in 2017 database.
- Includes Red Zone ratings for all RB/FB/TE/WR.
- Improvements to 'Import Player Ratings' and 'Export Player Ratings' (in Advanced Tools).
- Fixed Austin Seferian-Jackson's position (changed from QB to TE).
- Fixed duplicated week 1 info in HTML Encyclopedia output.
- Fixed some weird results on fumble and interception runbacks.
- Fixed crash at end of College Draft after 2017-2018 season.
- Improved Trade AI (primarily to increase strength of offers by computer teams).
- Fixed error message and hang at end of Fantasy Draft.
- Added 'Calibrate Player Ratings' button to Advanced Tools.
- New 2017 database with rating adjustments (e.g. Carson Wentz, Ryan Shazier).
- (Bad ratings were caused by a bug loading Depth Chart information from "2017_Rosters.csv".)
- CSV output option added to Single Season Simulator tool.
Previous Patches (Football Mogul 18)
The current patch for Football Mogul 17 is Version 14.20
Bug fixed in 14.20:
- Expense settings for human teams were being changed by CPU every season.
To upgrade from any version of Football Mogul 17, download the file below and double-click to run the patch installation program.