The current patch for Football Mogul 19 is Version 16.07
To see what version you are running: choose 'About Football Mogul' from the Help Menu.
Improvements in 16.07:
- Fixed missing kick and punt return stats.
- Updated player ratings (through Week 14).
- League Editor: added "Kickoff Location", "Spot After Missed Field Goal" and "Player Aging".
- Increased simulation accuracy for fumbles, sack fumbles and fumble returns.
- Fixed player aging bug (some players were declining VERY slowly in their 30s and 40s).
- Fixed AI bug causing super-long field goal attempts.
- Tweaked touchdown rate on kick returns, punt returns, interceptions and fumble recoveries.
- Bug fix: TD on final play sent playoff games into overtime (even if score wasn't tied).
- Fixed missing defensive stats in box score.
- Fixed vital stats (e.g. height/weight) for 5 players.
- Updated team defensive schemes for 2018 ('3-4' vs. '4-3').
- Improved player ratings.
- Improved (non-pixelated) display of downloaded player photos and team logos.
- Updated help files.
Previous Patches (Football Mogul 19)
The current patch for Football Mogul 18 is Version 15.10
To upgrade from any version of Football Mogul 18, download and double-click to run the installation program:
Improvements in 15.10:
- 2018 NFL schedule added.
- Improved ratings for some players in 2017-2018 database.
- e.g. Kyle Rudolph (MIN) improved to 4th best TE in NFL (was ranked as 15th in v15.09).
- Fixes a bug causing running backs to sometimes run 50+ yards into their own end zone (and be tackled for a safety).
- Fixed bug that reduced importance of offensive linemen and defensive players.
- Fixes crash in off-season with some saved games.
- Edited player retirement algorithms to fix "disappearing player" problem.
- Adjustments to offensive play selection AI.
- Simulation engine improvements (to better match historical league averages).
- Fixed "Pro Set" formation to match documentation (replaced 2nd RB with FB).
- Revised ratings for 2,354 players in 2017 database.
- Includes Red Zone ratings for all RB/FB/TE/WR.
- Improvements to 'Import Player Ratings' and 'Export Player Ratings' (in Advanced Tools).
- Fixed Austin Seferian-Jackson's position (changed from QB to TE).
- Fixed duplicated week 1 info in HTML Encyclopedia output.
- Fixed some weird results on fumble and interception runbacks.
- Fixed crash at end of College Draft after 2017-2018 season.
- Improved Trade AI (primarily to increase strength of offers by computer teams).
- Fixed error message and hang at end of Fantasy Draft.
- Added 'Calibrate Player Ratings' button to Advanced Tools.
- New 2017 database with rating adjustments (e.g. Carson Wentz, Ryan Shazier).
- (Bad ratings were caused by a bug loading Depth Chart information from "2017_Rosters.csv".)
- CSV output option added to Single Season Simulator tool.
Previous Patches (Football Mogul 18)
The current patch for Football Mogul 17 is Version 14.20
Bug fixed in 14.20:
- Expense settings for human teams were being changed by CPU every season.
To upgrade from any version of Football Mogul 17, download the file below and double-click to run the patch installation program.