Football Mogul Demo
This is the FREE version of Football Mogul.
It is the full game, but the General Manager mode is limited to one full season.
If you wish to build a dynasty over MULTIPLE seasons, you will need to purchase Football Mogul 19.
This game (and Football Mogul 19) include the following:
Team rosters and injury status are accurate as of September 2, 2018. Updated rosters are now part of the new database system instead of being hand-edited.
2018 Contract Updates
We finally obtained a database of salaries, contract length and salary cap hits for more than 2,200 active players (about 70 per team). Due to some issues that are too complicated for Football Mogul to handle (such as "dead money") team salary cap space isn't perfect. But it's a lot better than in previous versions.
New Historical Database
After some complaints about player ratings last year, we've rebuilt the Football Mogul player database from scratch for Football Mogul 19:
- More than 18,000 NFL players.
- Double-checked rosters for every team since the AFL-NFL merger.
- New ratings for every player from 1970-2018.
(I have listened to feedback and begun work on seasons from 1950-1969. But they aren't included in this year's version because the Football Mogul engine can't yet accurately simulated the playbooks and play style of that era.)
The "Sortable Stats", "Find Players", "Free Agents" and "College Draft" screens are now customizable -- with each screen individually tracking the stats you selected to view and sort by in your previous visit.
New Player Positions
Football Mogul now includes 28 additional position designations ranging from "Slot Receiver" and "Outside Linebacker" to ""Return Specialist" and "Special Teams Specialist". These designations were used by the game engine in Football Mogul 18, but couldn't be viewed in the Scouting Report. For Football Mogul 19, these "expanded positions" can now be viewed in the team screens, Scouting Reports and Player Editor.
NFL Rule Changes
Includes recent NFL rule changes, and the ability to adjust or undo them in the League Editor. You can even move the extra point all the way back to the 30-yard line if you want! :)
- Ten-minute overtime periods (added for the 2017 season).
- Touchback location on kickoffs (moved from 20-yard line to 25-yard line for the 2016 season).
- Extra point distance (moved from the 2-yard line to the 15-yard line for the 2015 season).
- New overtime rules giving each team the "opportunity to possess the ball at least once" (added to regulation games in 2010, and to playoff games in 2013).
- Two-point conversion (added in 1994).